“Within a safe and secure environment where high levels of co-operation, trust and respect are evident,
pupils develop strong self-confidence and feelings of self-worth”.
Our smart uniform gives our children a sense of identity, and belonging to the school.
Our uniform consists of the following
- Bottle green sweat shirt or cardigan with the school crest
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore
- Green and white gingham summer dress (optional)
- Green fleece with the school crest (optional)
- White, grey or bottle green socks or tights Brown, navy or black shoes
Nursery children are required to wear the school sweatshirt, white polo shirt and jogging bottoms.
- Grey or bottle green tracksuit trousers,
- White t-shirt
- White or bottle green shorts
- Plimsoll / trainers
– All items must be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
– Labels can be ordered from Veritas or Mister Minit.