“Within a safe and secure environment where high levels of co-operation, trust and respect are evident,
pupils develop strong self-confidence and feelings of self-worth”.
Our smart uniform gives our children a sense of identity, and belonging to the school.
Our uniform consists of the following
- Bottle green sweat shirt or cardigan with the school crest
- White polo shirt
- Grey trousers, shorts, skirt or pinafore
- Green and white gingham summer dress (optional)
- Green fleece with the school crest (optional)
- White, grey or bottle green socks or black, grey or bottle green tights. Brown, navy or black shoes
Nursery children are required to wear the school sweatshirt, white polo shirt and jogging bottoms.
- Grey or bottle green tracksuit trousers,
- White t-shirt
- White or bottle green shorts
- Plimsoll / trainers
– Uniform items can be obtained from the school office.
– All items must be clearly labelled with the child’s name.
– Labels can be ordered from Veritas or Mister Minit.